Anyone diving December 14-15?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I had my weekend plans fall through and might be interested in a dive or two..anyone want to head up to Mt. Storm (or another suitable site) this weekend?

Aquamaniac once bubbled...
Cant find a puncture repair kit huh?

Never mind Oring, Im sure she will be inflated again before the end of the year.......
You brits are driving me crazy...

DivingGal once bubbled...

you don't have far to go :D
Nailed again...who is starting these rumors???

O-ring once bubbled...

Nailed again...who is starting these rumors???

It was the border guards... hehehe (just kidding you know--- at least I think I am LOL)

O-ring once bubbled...

You brits are driving me crazy...

ROFLMAO..........What I wanna know, is how do you know so much about Australians, seems to me you know EVERY raw nerve in our culture......Your BLOODY good.

ROFLMAO..........What I wanna know, is how do you know so much about Australians, seems to me you know EVERY raw nerve in our culture......Your BLOODY good.
I guess I watch the Crocodile Hunter too much...how'd you know I had an inflatable girlfriend?

Cos I dated her before you did, we still keep in touch.:D
I have never heard her say anything...maybe she uses e-mail when I am not around...

Back
Top Bottom