Anyone buy from Divers Supply?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

r37691

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone bought anything from this company? They have an online store & also run auctions on Ebay.
Thanks,
Bob

I was just looking to buy some gear from them, & wanted some input before I bought anything.
Thanks,
Bob

I've bought quite a few things from them and always stop in to check out their store when I head for San Diego. Good place to shop. I've also got a few things from their ebay auctions. Its nice they let you pick up if your near.
montyb

r37691:
I was just looking to buy some gear from them, & wanted some input before I bought anything.
Thanks,
Bob

Great store!! Go for it.

I have had no problem with them. I needed a semi-dry and they had, not only what I needed, but at a very good price. I am refering to the one in Charlotte, N.C.

r37691:
My buddy and I each bought trilam (Typhoon) drysuits and Aeris Voyager DPV's.

Good, solid company.

Call them and talk to Bill to get the best deals.

montyb:
I've bought quite a few things from them and always stop in to check out their store when I head for San Diego. Good place to shop. I've also got a few things from their ebay auctions. Its nice they let you pick up if your near.
How is Diver's Supply on the way from Yuma to San Diego?
Sure you're not thinking of Discount Divers, or Diver's Discount? That is a California-based chain of small shops with a web presence.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom