Anybody want to dive Haigh on Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam308

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This weekend should be a nice weekend. Anyone looking for a buddy for Haigh on Sunday?

Joe

Sam308:
This weekend should be a nice weekend. Anyone looking for a buddy for Haigh on Sunday?

Joe

I should be there Sunday morning. You're welcome to join us. I'm not really sure who, or how many at this point.
Black Subaru Forester, doubles, blue/black drysuit -- or ask Tina to point me out.

Tim

I'll be there too. Several of us from the Chicago Scuba Meetup Group should be there too. I drive a green Camry. PM me if you need my number

If the weekend plans fall through, I'll be out to Haigh on Sunday. We're diving the Straits of Mackinac tomorrow w/ Dive Chicago and hopefully, the Wisconsin Sunday w/ Capt. Dale...

I'll be there Sunday w/Laser.

O'Malley:
If the weekend plans fall through, I'll be out to Haigh on Sunday. We're diving the Straits of Mackinac tomorrow w/ Dive Chicago and hopefully, the Wisconsin Sunday w/ Capt. Dale...
I did three on the Wisconsin w/Dale last weekend. 60' viz, frigid temps on the bottom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom