Anybody want to dive Ft Pickens tomorrow (Sept-24-09)???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was thinking about diving Ft. Pickens tommorow (9-24-09). Low tide is at 1:52 pm, so I was thinking about getting in the water somewhere between 12:00 and 1:00 pm. This would be a one tank dive as I have things to do early afternoon, but we should be able to make around a 70-80 minute dive.

Anyone interested????????

MrXray and I are going to be meeting at Ft. Pickens at 12:00. All are welcome to join along.

Wish I could - but in Tucson until Thurs night...

maybe...maybe....hmmm....gears turning...could get back to pick up kids by 3....divide by "will I catch any lip", carry the 2.....I might could do this....grin

maybe...maybe....hmmm....gears turning...could get back to pick up kids by 3....divide by "will I catch any lip", carry the 2.....I might could do this....grin

LOL..... Are you sure you read those times right? :rofl3:

I got a kitchen pass!...just would have to get in the water pretty soon after I get there to make it work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom