Anybody Wanna Go Dive This Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is anybody interested in diving this weekend in N.E. Texas or S.E. Oklahoma ?
Friday or Saturday or Sunday would be cool by me so pick a day !

Early May can offer good Vis. at Broken Bow Lake you know...
Lake Murray could be good too. Both are free !!
For a "cookie cutter" dive outing there is always CSSP too...

I know Scuba Toys is having the Big Event this Saturday but....
Do ya wanna dive or just talk about it all weekend?

to get through with this job and we'll be ready. Maybe we'll hook up at Brandy Branch or even a feild trip to Arkansas, think we could entice Mike out too? Bren is ready to dive, dive, dive! I'm dryin' up here with all this water in site but no time to dive..... course the water down here is a nice shade of brown.

tony

We are diving at Tyler State Park on Saturday! Right now we have 9 people taking motorcycles and trucks from Arlington to Tyler. Should be there from 9AM-4PM. Would love to see you there!

Debraw:
We are diving at Tyler State Park on Saturday! Right now we have 9 people taking motorcycles and trucks from Arlington to Tyler. Should be there from 9AM-4PM. Would love to see you there!

Cool ... something different !
I've never been diving at Tyler so that sounds like a plan ! :crafty:

I purchased 10 $15 registrations for the trash event. You don't have to do the clean-up or treasure hunt to dive with us but if you want to then it's $15 and includes a t-shirt/lunch/treasure hunt. All proceeds go to the Scottish Rites Children's Hospital. I have 2 spots left at the $15 fee. We should be there by 9AM . Let me know if you want one and I will send Steve a message and put your name on the list . You can just re-imburse me when we get there. Otherwise....JUST DIVE!

Here is the original thread in the Scuba Marketplace Forum.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=93191

Timeliner:
Cool ... something different !
I've never been diving at Tyler so that sounds like a plan ! :crafty:

Sounds great, see you Sat., Timeliner! But be sure you take care of that bootie odor first, okay... :11:

Foo

Foo:
Sounds great, see you Sat., Timeliner! But be sure you take care of that bootie odor first, okay... :11:

Foo

10-4 on that Bootie-Stank
Hey... ' never been to Tyler State Park. Where do folks park, near the swim area?
It's a small place and easy to find people I'm sure I but I liable to be there before anybody shows.

Sheesh, you won't beat ScubaSteve, he's always early! But, when you enter the park, ask for a map to the main swimming area. There will be two parking lots, left and right. Go left, then follow through to the next parking lot area, and you should see plenty of cars/trucks/suvs and dive prep action going on. The main entry area is down to your right, you can see the picnic tables and all from the parking lot.

Relief on the bootie stank issue. LOL!!!
Foo

Cool... I'll get some air and I'll be there! :wink:

Talked to Steve a while ago, and just follow the signs in the park to the registration area. I believe it will be camping area #1. Reg. starts at 8. Ewww, I gotta get up early, which is not my bag.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom