Anybody wanna go dive this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is anybody interested in diving this weekend in N.E. Texas or S.E. Oklahoma ?
(April is usually a great month for Vis. at Broken Bow Lake you know...:wink: )
Lake Murray would be good too but Vis. might be less. Both are free though ! :crafty:
I know that is a drive for some of ya'll though.
I'd even be up for for a "cookie cutter" dive outing on Sunday so CSSP would be fine too.

Frank.....Have confined water training for the DM class Sat.,,,,,Sunday may be at CSSP doing more DM skills. I def. want to join you soon on an OK. lake dive so keep me a spot open!!! Alan

I'm out for this weekend, I'm going to Hot Springs and goof around. I'm giving the ear another week to heal, then I'm back in the water next weekend at CSSP. Scuba Steve's and the group from Divelocal are going to be there the 30th, So I'm gonna meet up with everybody and have a little fun. Try to make that one if you can Frank, there should be a bunch of the folks we met at Broken Bow there as well....

We're going to Terrell Sunday, if the weather's nice. We'll look for you, Frank- will you be at the Beast bench area on the NW side? What time will you be there, and can we coerce Laura to dive?

Sorry, I don't think I'll have time to make any goodies this time- I'm going to Shreveport tomorrow, spending the night, and returning Fri. night- then to Dallas Sat. for a karate tourn., spending the night somewhere, and returning home after diving in Terrell on Sun.

Firefyter, take care of that ear- so you can dive on the 30th. Wish you could join us, but have fun in Hot Springs.

Alan, will you have any free time Sun. to join us?

Foo

Foo:
We're going to Terrell Sunday, if the weather's nice. We'll look for you, Frank- will you be at the Beast bench area on the NW side? What time will you be there, and can we coerce Laura to dive?

Sorry, I don't think I'll have time to make any goodies this time- I'm going to Shreveport tomorrow, spending the night, and returning Fri. night- then to Dallas Sat. for a karate tourn., spending the night somewhere, and returning home after diving in Terrell on Sun.

Firefyter, take care of that ear- so you can dive on the 30th. Wish you could join us, but have fun in Hot Springs.

Alan, will you have any free time Sun. to join us?

Foo

I usually get there about 10:00 a.m or so. The Beast bench is a good place to be so I'm cool with that. I don't think Laura is gonna make it out this weekend. Soon for sure!! I'll be on the look out for Ya'll :crafty:

Foo I will do my best to get free for a dive with you guys,,,not sure our training schd. for that day yet,,,,but will look for you guys!

I'd like to do an Oklahoma dive sometime, but couldn.t for a couple months. I'm going to pull up the oklahoma invasion thread, maybe plan something for July.

I'll be at CSSP on Sunday to dive with the Christian Divers of Texas - if you're all there and easy to identify (never met any of you) ;0), then I'll split my time between the two groups.

Spamsonite:
I'll be at CSSP on Sunday to dive with the Christian Divers of Texas - if you're all there and easy to identify (never met any of you) ;0), then I'll split my time between the two groups.

Just ask people that are around the " Beast Bench " if they are Swampers.
It won't take long to orient yourself :crafty: Most of us look like people but then again there are some of Us that were kicked off of Pluto last year and wound up staying at the Nut House in Terrell and we might seem a bit different. If your from near Houston though you'll probably think nothing of it. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom