Anybody know how this thing works????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

years ago i bought current reg kits for perhaps 4-5 bucks a kit. I would have to look and find the source again. I got them form a general distributor and not form the manufacturer. SP wanted someting like 40 a kit and they wanted 5 for the Mk 25 and s600 was another 6-10. wither way under 20 bucks I had all kits for one reg. I go tthe kits for teh mo 25 s 600 and s650

Back in the early 1980's, I bought a Sherwood Blizzard regulator. One of the key reasons I chose that one was because it came with free parts for life. Well that lasted about 5 years, then I could no longer find any shop that would honor the policy & most would not even acknowledge that it ever existed. I swore off of Sherwood products for more than 20 years after that, out of principle. Unfortunately, the product quality is good & that same 1980's regulator is still working well for me today, so I now continue to bend over & pay for parts that I was promised for free. I do shy away from buying additional equipment from Sherwood these days, because the trust is gone.

Back
Top Bottom