Anybody interested in diving this afternoon/evening, or Sunday-Tuesday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hepcat62

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all,

Due to a family emergency late last night, I ended up bailing on my Coral St. dive this morning. 2.5 hours sleep + 2 dives would have made for a VERY tired Brian. :depressed:

Things are resolved now though, so as a last ditch attempt I'm wondering if anybody is interested in an afternoon dive or two today, possibly a dusk dive (timing depending)? I just bought a new drysuit undergarment - one of those fancy DUI 300gm Polartech jobs so many of you seem to love - and I'm itching to try it out and get in a weight check.

If nobody's around/interested for today, I'm also completely open tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday.

Sorry to hear about the family emergency, hope things are alright.

kwest, kathydee, and I will be at Lobos on Tuesday. kwest has a thread, need to figure out times in the AM. Probably 9:30 AM meet. kathydee and I may meet up a little earlier since we have gear to set-up.

If you're interested in Tuesday, we should talk carpool too.

Lobos on Tuesday sounds good - I'll respond over in Kwest's thread.

I'm still open to diving this afternoon, or Sunday/Monday if anybody else is interested. :)

Brian,

I've responded on the Kwest thread about joining you guys. For me Tues is perfect since I dove on Sat 3 dives, two beach and one boat to Steam Engine...

Steam Engine was awesome 80+ feet and only 48 degrees of warmth.... Viz was 40 feet at the bottom....

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom