Anybody diving this weekend? (Dallas Area)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mauifish:
I will be diving the Flower garden/Stetson banks this weekend:grin:

spongebob.gif

"Well, good luck with that!"

FYI ~ ' Better watch it Ken ...
In this crazy PC world somebody will send you to Re-Hab if you make fun and use the likeness of Sponge Bob at the same time :shakehead

:rofl3:

Timeliner:
FYI ~ ' Better watch it Ken ...
In this crazy PC world somebody will send you to Re-Hab if you make fun and use the likeness of Sponge Bob at the same time :shakehead

I hope so... :)

I can only stay one day at a time, though -- something about a Britney Spears rule.

Timeliner:
ZzzKing On the subject of Dive wear...
Khacken has one of them Wild Wolf on his legs Dry Suits.... ZzzKing maybe you should maybe reconsider the animal " Motif' "

:confused: A wild wolf peed on his leg?:confused:

ZzzKing:
:confused: A wild wolf peed on his leg?:confused:

No Got Dang It !! He has Wild White Wolves on the Shins of his dry suit !
(Whites ) I could spot him easy down at the bottom even with out my dive light at Valhalla !

You Do What Chew Want I'm stickin' with the Zebra Print........

What I can do is get myself a sharpie and have the little girl draw a kittie or a fishie on my new suit. I don't think she is in her doggie phase anymore.

ZzzKing:
What I can do is get myself a sharpie and have the little girl draw a kittie or a fishie on my new suit. I don't think she is in her doggie phase anymore.

You and Ken are both going to be in re-hab now

Back
Top Bottom