Anybody diving this weekend? (Dallas Area)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Anybody diving this weekend?

I'm thinking about Terrell on Sunday. Just a quick easy get in the water dive day.
Anyone else heading that way?

Watching the weather in Huntsville for Sunday,,,,sorta iffffy at this point.

ZzzKing:
Anybody diving this weekend?

Darned... I'll be away for awhile but I get the feeling we'll see each other pretty soon :D

Hey... Last I heard you needed some new neoprene.. Have you checked out
www.divegoddess.com yet ?

Dude, you would be cutting edge! 'Not that you arn't cutting edge now but man think of the envy people at CSSP would have when you showed up in a set of custom skins.

I'm going for the Zebra Pattern so you better get another style you copy cat !
:rofl3:

Timeliner:
Darned... I'll be away for awhile but I get the feeling we'll see each other pretty soon :D

Hey... Last I heard you needed some new neoprene.. Have you checked out
www.divegoddess.com yet ?

Dude, you would be cutting edge! 'Not that you arn't cutting edge now but man think of the envy people at CSSP would have when you showed up in a set of custom skins.

I'm going for the Zebra Pattern so you better get another style you copy cat !
:rofl3:

I think I'll be hot enough without all the patterns, thank you very much. If you're getting special neoprene, make sure it is not deer colored...

I DO have more neoprene and I'm really itchin' to get it wet. I was thinking Terrell since it's close and my main goal is to get my weighting down. That and to use up all this stale air that has been sitting in my cylinders since late October. Oh yeah, and I need practice diving in zero viz. I've wasted a lot of time and money diving in blue water with yellow fish lately and I need to get back to my roots.

Soon as I'm dialed in with the new duds, I'll be ready to tackle some of those OK lakes where it's cold and dark. :D

Zzz. I think I may be able to do a couple dives this weekend. Give me a shout and we can coordinate.

khacken:
Zzz. I think I may be able to do a couple dives this weekend. Give me a shout and we can coordinate.

If you're talking about coordinating outfits, like Frank, I'm not interested... :D

Otherwise I'm thinkin' Sunday. This weather is really getting to me. I've been looking for an excuse to miss work all week. We could head out at 10:30 or 11. Be in the water by 12:30 or 1. Burn a couple of tanks. Waddayathink? Kunk and 2bit you're welcome to join in.

I'm not sure about Alan. Looks like he may be thinking about breaking out of the Huntsville Correctional Facility. Apparently the dive police caught up to him and locked him away for bounce diving without a license. :eyebrow: Come to think of it, that may explain the absence of Frank as well.

ZzzKing You Tattle Tale !!!! Dang ! ,,,Now we have to make run for it.
Alan and I thought it best to split up. He's on his own ! They will never find me out in the deserts of Arizona.

On the subject of Dive wear...
Khacken has one of them Wild Wolf on his legs Dry Suits.... ZzzKing maybe you should maybe reconsider the animal " Motif' "

Back
Top Bottom