Anybody diving Sat. 1/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CMOST

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just want to see if anyones diving Sat 1/10. Haven't been out in a while with the holidays and work getting in the way of diving. I was thinking on heading out in the morning between 9 - 10 am.

I was thinking Alahambra. But it really doesn't matter to me as long as i'm in the water!!

Trying to get wet also. Sat. a no-go for me but Sun. looks real good. Been skunked out a couple times while diving at Alhambra. Going to Service Club instead. PM if interested in a meet up. It will be a late afternoon dive for me. Around 2ish.

Good luck Brad. Vis today was 1-2'. Sometimes I couldn't even read my gauges. I would of had more fun in my bathtub!

I went out today with a dive buddy of mine in his inflatable. I have to guess that we were about a mile out, just north of Venice Beach. Viz was about 5' (sometimes lower). Water was cold 62 F. I got a few small teeth. Phil got a decent size meg. Here's a pic. (Sorry that's it's not clear. I guess I can't get that close with this camera even in macro.
PICT0010.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom