Anybody diving mid-week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrabdiver111

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Im curious to know if there are going to be any divers going out during this week to either Pt. Lobos or to Monastery? My work has dramatically slowed down and am seeing some down time. I would like to tag along with someone if possible. Conditions are looking pretty good...

Rob

There is a group on BA diving that calls themselve the weekday divers. What they do is have a minimum of 5 or 6, call the owner of the Beach Hopper 2, and charter the boat. If the conditions are good and there is at least well over 6 or 7 people, sometimes we go to Yankee Point or to places only diveable when Carmel and Monterey Bay is a lake.

There is a group on BA diving that calls themselve the weekday divers. What they do is have a minimum of 5 or 6, call the owner of the Beach Hopper 2, and charter the boat. If the conditions are good and there is at least well over 6 or 7 people, sometimes we go to Yankee Point or to places only diveable when Carmel and Monterey Bay is a lake.

I am gainfully unemployed, although living a bit inland from Monterey. How do I add my name to the list? I need to do at least one overnight to make the trip down.

Im curious to know if there are going to be any divers going out during this week to either Pt. Lobos or to Monastery? My work has dramatically slowed down and am seeing some down time. I would like to tag along with someone if possible. Conditions are looking pretty good...

Rob
Every now and then I get a week day off and need to dive Pt. Lobos.

As long as I remain unemployed, I'm available for weekday dives.

I am gainfully unemployed, although living a bit inland from Monterey. How do I add my name to the list? I need to do at least one overnight to make the trip down.

Every now and then I get a week day off and need to dive Pt. Lobos.

Unfortunately I didn't see these posts until late yesterday. I would like to hit you guys up for some mid-week diving soon, if that would be ok? I dont have alot of buddies that can dive during the week and am always looking for new dive buddies.

Rob

Rob, Mr.ABDIVER!!! WROTE I would like to hit you guys up for some mid-week diving soon, if that would be ok? I dont have alot of buddies that can dive during the week and am always looking for new dive buddies.

I hear the worlds smallest violyn !!! LMFAO :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom