Anybody Diving at Dale Hollow lately

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MY01SHADOW

Reaction score
Hey all:

Heading up to Dale Hollow this weekend for a little diving with some friends. Anybody been up there in the past few weeks? Any idea what the water temp or thermocline is this time of year? I talked with the Willow Grove Dive shop this AM, but they had no recent info.

Anything or anyplace there that is a must see?

Thanks,

MY01SHADOW

If anybody is interested. Went to Dale Hollow this past weekend. The vis was really bad until you got to 35' or so. Surface temp was 84 degrees on average. First thermocline at 18-20' temp 65 degrees, 58-60 degrees at 35-45'.

Made one short (15min dive), subsequent dives my ears wouldn't clear. Oh well, maybe next time.

Mike

Where is Dale Hollow located?

MY01SHADOW:
If anybody is interested. Went to Dale Hollow this past weekend. The vis was really bad until you got to 35' or so. Surface temp was 84 degrees on average. First thermocline at 18-20' temp 65 degrees, 58-60 degrees at 35-45'.

Made one short (15min dive), subsequent dives my ears wouldn't clear. Oh well, maybe next time.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom