Any Updates on Scubajets or Lefeets from actual users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Never heard of that before, seems fascinating.
It's pretty cool to find a tooth from a living thing that died 12 million years ago and you're the first human to ever touch it. I need to actually slow down and focus on some other types of diving I enjoy. Apologies for derailing the OP's thread!

I should add since I just noticed the thread title again, one of the boat captains who purchased a rental fleet of LeFeets also tested the ScubaJet first. His opinion was strongly worded - "pure garbage" - and he said he had a ton of issues and they were underpowered. I've never seen one so I am not making that claim directly but I trust his judgement. Based on that I'd go with LeFeet over the other option.

His opinion was strongly worded - "pure garbage" - and he said he had a ton of issues and they were underpowered. I've never seen one so I am not making that claim directly but I trust his judgement. Based on that I'd go with LeFeet over the other option.

That is soo difficult to believe about the ScubaJet.

Not the Blacktip?
Original question was LeFeet vs ScubaJet so I phrased answer that way. For general DPV use I think the BlackTip is a lot more capable than either of the other two mentioned. Also it’s rated for higher depths I believe.

Well Guys,

I have attempted for like 2 weeks now to purchase a Scubajet Pro through the American manager Brittany.
She seemed like a nice person on the phone. The link she gave me failed to work, refused my cc card (declined) that I use everyday for business, so I tried a 2nd card from a different bank, same result (they use some weird payment processor ZOHO based out of India ?)

She keeps saying the problem is on my end, my bank cc dept says we don't even have a record of the payment attempt coming into our system at all.

I have to conclude it is all a scam to get you to simply end up wiring them the $$ and then you have zero protection that a cc purchase provides you (as in a chargeback). Of course, wire transfer is presented as an option. It is well known that Scubajet is typically very late shipping your purchase, they claim 2 weeks now, but a search of the net shows some people did not get their product in like 6 weeks or more.

As I understand the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) states that in a cc transaction the seller must ship the product within 4 weeks.

Going with Lefeet, their American mngr says he has product on the shelf in the USA ready to ship, no wait like the ScubaJet people.

Well Guys,

I have attempted for like 2 weeks now to purchase a Scubajet Pro through the American manager Brittany.
She seemed like a nice person on the phone. The link she gave me failed to work, refused my cc card (declined) that I use everyday for business, so I tried a 2nd card from a different bank, same result (they use some weird payment processor ZOHO based out of India ?)

She keeps saying the problem is on my end, my bank cc dept says we don't even have a record of the payment attempt coming into our system at all.

I have to conclude it is all a scam to get you to simply end up wiring them the $$ and then you have zero protection that a cc purchase provides you (as in a chargeback). Of course, wire transfer is presented as an option. It is well known that Scubajet is typically very late shipping your purchase, they claim 2 weeks now, but a search of the net shows some people did not get their product in like 6 weeks or more.

As I understand the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) states that in a cc transaction the seller must ship the product within 4 weeks.

Going with Lefeet, their American mngr says he has product on the shelf in the USA ready to ship, no wait like the ScubaJet people.
Please keep us updated...which LeFeet did you go with?

Well Guys,

Scubaject takes PapPal payments also, have you tried that?

I have sent an email to the director of Scubajet with your post here and asked him to intervene and fix whatever issue there is with your cc payment. I hope that he responds urgently.

@AustinLakePumps

Here is the reply I got few minutes after I sent my email to Scubajet:

"Dear Burhan,

thanks for sending me this info, it´s highly appreciated!

I will forward it directly to our accounting department and also our webshop service agent to fix the issue. I´ve never heard this before, normally all our customers are able to use their credit card for payment. Maybe it was a temporary issue with the connection to our service card provider, we will check!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

David Kuss | Head of Sales "

Back
Top Bottom