Any thoughts on the Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matthew:
Then what threads would be left in the main page? If you look at it right now (or at any time), maybe half the threads are about trips/dive sites. And from the ASIA forum description: "Get the scoop on where to go, where to stay and who to dive with in this region encompassing countries from Russia and the Middle East to Japan and the Philippines" - I think this is the main purpose of the regional forums. We should not relegate the inquiries, as well as the answers, to a less visible section. Also, diving conditions - weather, temperature, prices etc. - constantly change, so advice on diving a certain site today may not be applicable anymore as early as one or two months from now. Sorry ish, i have to disagree with your idea.:wink:
good morning matt! (old topic hehehehe this is even pre-brgy pasaway stuff hehehee)

@peter: glad you enjoyed your stay, come back and give us a notice we're buying the beer!

Jag

ishbaby:
OFF TOPIC:

Nope, it means that we just move em inquiries to the proper threads, since questions have already been answered previously. . . Especially regarding dive operators and good dive sites, we just refer em to the sub forum. Any follow up questions are always welcome. It would help manage the threads plus it would lessen the hassle of looking for old thread topics related to the question. :)

I believe every conceivable scuba related topic/question, even the most trivial, has been discussed/answered or debated on SB. If we are not to repeat anything, we would shortly run out of scuba topics to talk about. The same can also be said of dive operators / sites related questions in the PPD. I also dont feel good about moving a post just because the question had been asked previously.

To me, if a thread is old enough that searching for it becomes a hassle, the info therein is likely to be outdated and it is therefore time for a fresh discussion.:wink:

Jag: Oo nga eh nabuhay na naman:D Good morning.
Shiet, di ko nakita date, tagal na pala nito.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom