Any thoughts on the Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yup roatanman pretty much described PG...need to dive there myself :D

good idea ish, i agree. post you're suggestion in the maintenance thread eyebrow

ishbaby:
Ive been suggesting that we have a sub category on Dive Sites like Puerto Galera, Anilao, Cebu . . etc, etc. on the 7,107 islands of diving Sub forum so that these repetitive inquiries won't clutter the main thread . . . and we can just refer them inquirers over there . . .

Anybody like my IDEA?! I think all Kim needs is a YES from all of you . . that's all :)

ishbaby:
lol . . Aren't you diving Koya Caloy?

Veitchy, sounds better than Mike, Mike is oh too common hehe.

Ooooo, took awhile but yer pretty good....:wink:

Think we have successfully taken this thread off topic yet?!?

ishbaby:
Ive been suggesting that we have a sub category on Dive Sites like Puerto Galera, Anilao, Cebu . . etc, etc. on the 7,107 islands of diving Sub forum so that these repetitive inquiries won't clutter the main thread . . . and we can just refer them inquirers over there . . .

Anybody like my IDEA?! I think all Kim needs is a YES from all of you . . that's all :)

good idea :)

hi kim, yes please :D

clgsamson:
no Ish, not today...Jan 20 to 21 with Jonix and Matthew. You're welcome to join.
Night dive on the 20th, overnite, 2 to 3 dives (21st) and back to Manila.

oooh... night dive with caloy et al., ish? go! :D

Back
Top Bottom