Any Swampers going to be at the B.A.D. Flea Market

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope you do well also.....we are planning on driving there as well...just to check it out and see some friends that are members of the club...but after the reports from some of the locals here on the board....it is looking kinda sad.....oh well will be good to get out of town....I will stop by....

I'm hoping the prediction of doom and gloom is incorrect. Me & Mrs. Diver are planning to have a good time. Like you said, a nice chance to get out of town and see some of our Houston friends.

the market was pretty good. picked up a brand new Apeks at an absolute steal. they just need to get it bigger. more advertising is in order.

I thought it was a good turnout....we got there about 11:00am and saw people hauling stuff out while we were in the parking lot....didn't find anything I needed...I did pick up a smaller dry bag for the boat for 5.00...they also had dive skins for 5 bucks and Henderson 3mm for 75.00 I would have bought one of those if they had had my size....got to visit with some friends that I hadn't seen in a while...one of them won a door prize while we were visiting....saw Mac there with OakHill Scuba he said he was having a great day and he looked real busy....I still didn't get to meet Mrs Mack Diver she was busy as well....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom