Any suggestions in Anilao for 5 dives per day?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd suggest checking out Club Ocellaris. They really cater to u/w photographers :coffee:

When I was at Club Ocellaris two years ago there was no time for five dives a day. Our four dives each were very long and lasted up to 2 1/2+ hours! I prefer more bottom time to more dives because it gives me time to really focus on the critters I film. Add in the surface intervals and the only other things we had time for were to eat and sleep!

buceo anilao. was there in may for 5 days and just went back for 5 more in jan. was very different season and reef. kind of fascinating as i always thought of reefs as being more seasonally static.
anyways, they are amzing, you can get a guide for reasonable. ask for enzo or benji. both are AWESOME seekers. another new person also - if you need i can find his name.
they were finding everything - things size of a pinhead. also can see interesting things like mandarin fish mating.
and you can dive your time/tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom