Any suggestion after diving in Southern Leyte?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hk_sleepy

Registered
Reaction score
My friends and I will dive in Southern Leyte in Mid-April:eyebrow: . After diving in Southern Leyte, some of my friends want to change to other place to enjoy the beach and sun but some us still want to continue diving in other place:blinking: . My first choice is interested to go to Apo or Siquijor rather than Bohol (because some of my friends have dive in Alona and Moalboal).
I checked Ormoc, Hilongos and Bato is near departure port from the dive resort in Southern Leyte for us. Is it easy and fast for us to go to these place in these departure port or other method is fast to go to these area?:huh: Or any good suggestion or place that we can go to continue diving and enjoy the sun and beach:confused: ? Because we don't want to waste the time in transportation.
On the other hand, what is the time for Butanding Festival in Donsol this year:huh: :huh: ? Because we are also interested to go to Donsol if it is right time in Butanding Festival.
Thanks a lot!

Hi!
I would suggest Apo, which can be dived from Siquijor as well. Travel by fastcraft via Hilongos and Cebu. Book ferry tickets in advance.
Cheers,
Liberty

bato is just a ten-minute to fifteen-minute ride to the island of Negros (Amlan). If you can get a straight ferry ride from Southern Leyte to Bato, then this would be the most straightforward route.

from Amlan, itl take you 30-40 minutes to reach Dumaguete. from dumaguete, you can reach siquijor and apo island easily then.

Hi rhadamantus,
Can you provided the detail information of the boat time schedule from Bato to Amlan and Amlan to Dumaguste to me. Because the dive shop can provide transportation to Bato for me. Thanks a lot!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom