Any SSI dive centre in Izmir?

Am i a fool for switching?

• YES!

• NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linaaa

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I will be in Izmir for a few days, I haven't found any official centers in SSi locater website.(unlike padi)
is it true?
(I am a PADI diver looking to switch to SSI due to expensive study materials and license cost altogether)

What do you mean by "switching"?
If you are just looking for a place to dive it doesn't matter. If you are taking another course it doesn't matter either. You aren't switching by taking the next training with someone else any more than you are switching when you choose not to eat at the same restaurant every time.
The only time your choice of agency matters is when you decide to become a professional.
Most people don't even have a choice of agency since they just go with what is available locally. If you have a choice you are lucky.
Don't shop on price of materials. Shop convenience, quality of instructor, and what you want being available where and when you want it.

It's entirely likely - SSI does not have the coverage worldwide PADI does.

The map in the locator should show all their centers nearby or in Iran.

It's entirely likely - SSI does not have the coverage worldwide PADI does.

The map in the locator should show all their centers nearby or in Iran.

BtW The location I'm asking about is Izmir, Turkey
yes true.that's why I hoping for a local or even someone like me to know a place over there.because sometimes the database of the agency website is not entirely complete or update.or it may not be a centre but an SSI instructor is available on A not named SSi centre?

Back
Top Bottom