Any Smoke FREE dive opportunities?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue Sue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello All, I am almost a newbie to the ScubaBoard. I registered last year but have only been an observer...until now. I send a friendly hello to all of you and at the same time ask for some information.

Question: Does anyone know of any NON SMOKING dive operators and/or dive vacations, excursions, livaboards?

Thanks in advance for any help. Sue Sue

cdiver, cute.... Let me restate... Any Tobacco Smoke Free dive opportunites???

Sue Sue:
cdiver, cute.... Let me restate... Any Tobacco Smoke Free dive opportunites???

So you're looking for an op that will let you chew?

i always leave my crack pipe at home when i dive..just for that reason. lol

Maybe the west coast dive ops. The culture over there is not exactly "kill smokers on sight", but close enough.

Until I moved to Texas and spent time in Florida, I thought smoking was something out of television and Chicago (grew up in California). My was I wrong!

I am also interested. Being asthmatic I hate it when smokers pollute the air, especially on a confined space such as a liveaboard.
I'll follow this thread with interest to see if any tips appear. But indeed, the non-smoking culture is stronger in the States.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom