Any silver and gold hunters?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After watching 5 hours of scuba divers finding pirate gold and silver on the Discovery channel I feel the urge to buy a UW metal detector. Any others out there amateur treasure hunters? Perhaps some of you would be so kind as to suggest some equipment.

Thanks much!

BTW
7/24 Hitting Venice beach about 9-9:30am for some toofies. Let me know if you would like to meet up.

You realize of course, that anyone who's really serious about this won't say anything because you might "steal" their treasure!!!

lol, yeah

Im not looking for any sites to search just advice on tools to use.

Soda:
After watching 5 hours of scuba divers finding pirate gold and silver on the Discovery channel I feel the urge to buy a UW metal detector. Any others out there amateur treasure hunters? Perhaps some of you would be so kind as to suggest some equipment.

Thanks much!

BTW
7/24 Hitting Venice beach about 9-9:30am for some toofies. Let me know if you would like to meet up.

Were do you do most of your diving. I'm looking for some one to hunt out some sites with me. i have insite on equipment just need buddy for the hunt.

Soda:

Thanks much!

BTW

A good friend of mine takes his UW metal detector every where when we go diving. He takes it down 60' along the edge of the reef's, check's for coin's, walk's the beache's, does it enough to be all most a full time job. It's funny to see someone swimming along a reef at 60' looking for gold, but he don't leave home without it! We also have a camera we drop in from my boat, that you pull behind the boat, and give's you the structure and vis from topside, pretty cool!

I will go!

allgems:
Were do you do most of your diving. I'm looking for some one to hunt out some sites with me. i have insite on equipment just need buddy for the hunt.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom