Any Scubaboarders in Cozumel July 19-26?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My family is headed to Cozumel next Saturday, July 19th. We'll be staying at the Cozumel Palace and diving with Dive with Martin July 20-22. Then we head over to PDC and dive the Cenotes and Holbox with Yucatek Divers July 23-25.

Any Scubaboarders going to be there? It would be fun to meet up.

Doug

Your schedule is jam packed but sounds like a great time. We arrive Coz for 8 days on Wed. (16th) Staying at Amigo's B&B in town; diving with Aqua Safari.

Arriving on the 16th to (until August 3rd) - Barracuda, Dive Paradise, look for 2 Canadians (me and my gf!).

I headed down July 25-28th. Diving with the SingleDivers.com group, Hotel is Casa Del Mar, De Mar Aquatics as the Dive op. Time for my 100th dive!

My wife and I will be there July 23rd through Aug 2nd. Were diving with Eagle ray divers and staying in Casa Martillo villas. This is our third time in Coz and I'm looking for a good list of shore dives for the afternoons/nights. We did three last time (actually been three years ago, geez time files..) The airplane in front of La Ceiba, Paradise reef, at night (that was a great, and scary dive), and a small barge in front of El Presidente. If anyone has some must do shore dives let me know!

My wife and I will be there July 23rd through Aug 2nd. Were diving with Eagle ray divers and staying in Casa Martillo villas. This is our third time in Coz and I'm looking for a good list of shore dives for the afternoons/nights. We did three last time (actually been three years ago, geez time files..) The airplane in front of La Ceiba, Paradise reef, at night (that was a great, and scary dive), and a small barge in front of El Presidente. If anyone has some must do shore dives let me know!

There is a nice little area about halfway between Villablanca and Caribe Blu, though there aren't any shore dives at Cozumel that I would consider "must-do" dives.

The g/f and I will be there July 20 to 28, we're staying at villablanca. we should pick a day and meet up for dinner and drinks someplace.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom