Any SB'ers on the Carnival Legend Oct. 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jldodd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I are going on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa on Oct 19th. I'm looking for a dive buddy in Cozumel and Roatan....

Hope to see you there!

I did Roatan and Belize on the Legend. you'll have a great time... I'm sailing on the Victory on Oct. 20th and diving in Nassua:D I heard after booking with a certain dive outfit that they were crappy almost no good reviews but I'm gonna make my own fun.

Well thanks! And enjoy your crappy dives :) ... There are never crappy dives (I make my own fun as well), just make sure they'll come pick you up at the end.

JLDODD,
you might want to go on cruisecritic.com and post your question there. Tey have a roll call section for each sailing and you might have a better chance of finding a buddy that way

JLDODD,
you might want to go on cruisecritic.com and post your question there. Tey have a roll call section for each sailing and you might have a better chance of finding a buddy that way

Thanks Coney! I'll go check it out.

Enjoy your trip. We will be on Enchantment of the Seas, out of Ft Lauderdale, Oct 27 - Nov 1 and in Cozumel Oct 29th

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom