Any reviews? Exposure Lights - Action 9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krazyklaws

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm on the prowl for a new torch, and these seem new and interesting.

Looking for something small that can clip to my harness for warm water recreational diving. I just want something to peer into dark crevices, but adjustable to double up as a night dive torch. All good viz, warm water.

I'd appreciate any feedback from anyone who's used this one or a similar one in the range.

Thanks,

Karen

The Xtar D26 is my current favorite light for pretty much anything. They take one 26650 battery, but come with an adapter to let you use an 18650.

They are very bright. They last a long time on one (26650) battery charge. And you can get them new on eBay for about $63.

XTAR D26 XM-L2 LED Diving Flashlight

From reading your link, both torches seem very similar apart from this 'Tap' technology on the Action 9 which I'm concerned will be more trouble than it's worth! Advantage is, the XTAR is about half the price.

Thanks for the response, it's given me another option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom