Any reports from today (Sat. 12-12)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kathy says vis is 15-20' with little surge at Breakwater in 25' of water. Drizzling and windy off and on.

The report for tomorrow is a little more grim. Not sure how the bay is going to be.

PZZ560-565-131145-
PIGEON POINT TO POINT PINOS TO 10 NM-
POINT PINOS TO POINT PIEDRAS BLANCAS TO 10 NM-
858 PM PST SAT DEC 12 2009

SUN
SW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT.
W SWELL 9 TO 11 FT AT 11 SECONDS. SHOWERS LIKELY.

Oh nos, the rain will get us all wet. Whatever shall we do?

Freeze your butt off? :mooner:

Diving when it is raining might get you wet, but the wind is the killer. Sounds like conditions today were pretty nice.

Have fun!

Casey,

I participated in the Essentials class with Kathy and the gang yesterday. I can validate what Peter C stated. Viz was about 15 to 20 feet at 25-30 feet of depth. Much better conditions than when we did Essentials, condition wise.

You missed a great day of diving... :)

Both days were beautiful, although at about noon today the swells started picking up. I was glad i got out when I did. I was so cold, tired and hungry, I drove home in my wetsuit, left it in warm water in the bathtub and took a 2.5 hour nap. Very nice.

The breakwater was nice today, a little surge, about 15 ft. of vis in the shallower area. Good seeing some of you again, and nice meeting the others! It was good to be back in Monterey knocking off some of the skill cobwebs.

Good to see you too Casey.

Also great to see Kristina, Mike M., Mike G., Erik G. and Erik. Good to meet you Boogie.

It was a really good weekend at BW with nice vis & it was a fantastic 3 days joining Don's Essentials class! Don thanks again!

Congrats Eric G - for a job well done :)!

Back
Top Bottom