Any recommendation on a well-stocked Oxycheq Dealer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But Im pretty sure they will match or beat anyone's price

yep... I imagine they will.

but you wouldn't have that lower price if it wasn't for the first shop offering a lower price.... so "give that dog a bone" every now and then for helping you.

Just like LP often has lower prices... and other shops will match them. but these same shops are the ones that compain to the manufacturers about LP's lower prices, trying to get them signed up as dealers so they will meet MAP. It doesn't always benefit the consumer. (and if you'l notice, LP is an authorized dealer of more and more stuff every year... and their LOW prices have gone up to match MAP).

I've never bought anything from Cave Adventurers before, but they are the ones that came on Scubaboard and offered a deal to board members. In this case, they are offering the consumer (you) a lower price.... while there is nothing wrong with ST, why not help the shop that is trying to help you?

But Im pretty sure they will match or beat anyone's price

Cave Adventurers will not match anyone's price. They will beat everyone's price. And they have everything in stock that Oxycheq has since they're located less than 10 minutes from Oxycheq.

yep... I imagine they will.

but you wouldn't have that lower price if it wasn't for the first shop offering a lower price.... so "give that dog a bone" every now and then for helping you.

Just like LP often has lower prices... and other shops will match them. but these same shops are the ones that compain to the manufacturers about LP's lower prices, trying to get them signed up as dealers so they will meet MAP. It doesn't always benefit the consumer. (and if you'l notice, LP is an authorized dealer of more and more stuff every year... and their LOW prices have gone up to match MAP).

I've never bought anything from Cave Adventurers before, but they are the ones that came on Scubaboard and offered a deal to board members. In this case, they are offering the consumer (you) a lower price.... while there is nothing wrong with ST, why not help the shop that is trying to help you?

Absolutely well put...

I took Cave Adventures offer on the raider. It was the best deal on the light I could find and when you throw in shipping that made it an easier decision.

I am a newly certified diver and looking for deals, so when one pops up or a shop offers the lowest price I try to take advantage of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom