Any parent ever feel like this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, can't say as that I have.
In fact, my little girl is headed off to college at the end of the summer and Daddy isn't handling it very well . . . . :(

the K

Yep!

36_11_6.gif
36_11_6.gif
36_11_6.gif

The Kraken:
In fact, my little girl is headed off to college at the end of the summer and Daddy isn't handling it very well . . . . :(

the K
That will change, especially when they come back and raid your house for things like two ply toilet paper :wink: My son is graduating from university this year. Now he has to work for a living.

We have started down the redecorating path.

I knew one guy, a Navy vet who's dead now. Every time one of his kids moved out, he would knock out the wall between their bedroom & the living room so they couldn't move back in. By the time I knew him, the house had 2 bedrooms, a kitchen & a J shaped living room that was wrapping around the house.

The Kraken:

the K
Well, then, you're a lucky man.

tedtim:
That will change, especially when they come back and raid your house for things like two ply toilet paper :wink: My son is graduating from university this year. Now he has to work for a living.

We have started down the redecorating path.

This is true . . .
. . . but I know I'm sending her off to some huge school that is filled with young men that are . . .

JUST LIKE I WAS ! ! ! ! ! ! !

. . . payback is, indeed, hell !!!

the K

Back
Top Bottom