Any NorCal folks going to the SoCal M&G?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be in Monterey Monday, MLK day then not again till the 24th. I know MicBoucher and Paula are supposed to be going too, they're driving, I'm flying.

If, for some reason, you can't get in touch with them let me know, we can work something out (e.g., packing it with my gear/checked bags).

Hmmm might be easier if I got it to Michelle or Paula then. Wouldn't want you to get harassed by TSA for a cardboard tube :D

I don't think TSA would give Kristina a problem with the carboard tube, it would probably be the pink cape she carries in with her gear for the LA trip... :D

Hey Mike,
You can drop it by the house next you are in town. Michelle and I will courier it down for you. You have my cell phone number...

Hmmm, interesting thought. Should I bring the cape?
Naw, don't want to misrepresent all of NorCal with my silliness. I wouldn't subject you all to that. Maybe just keep it a bay area thing :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom