Any new reports on BH?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toddthecat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Seems like BH vanished off the face of the Earth when it comes to discussion lately. Has anyone been there recently who can update us on the status of the never-ending convention center project? We're looking at a midweek trip fairly soon...

I was diving at nearby Rock Lake all weekend and BH was a ZOO. at least 2-3 shops and 50 or more divers. More swimmers than Ive ever seen. The center is there. The fence is down but it still isn't really open. So basically nothing new...

I'm headed down there today to dive Rock Lake. We will be getting fills from Stella so if there is a specific question you have, I can check into it.

I think that the main RMO group tends to not dive there(at least on weekends) during summer months, due to the reasons that BigbubbaJ touched on.:cool2:

I think that the main RMO group tends to not dive there(at least on weekends) during summer months, due to the reasons that BigbubbaJ touched on.:cool2:

That's why I mentioned our trip being midweek :cool2: Just checking on the center and anything that may be postworthy...

Most of the posters here that do Rock or the hole have been around for a while and there is not a lot that changes from trip to trip. However the posters are generally happy to answer questions.

I think we shall see more activity once they open the dive shop if and when that happens....

Hi gang,
Yeah, I haven't been around lately. I injured my knee back in March, went diving in Bonaire and made it worse, so I am paying the price for it. I have been doing rehab on the knee, and not diving at all. Ron has been over a few times teaching and to Rock Lake.
Tomorrow we are heading over together, all 3 of us, for the first time in quite awhile. The dive shop is having their annual picnic. We plan to do a couple of dives and then head home.

robin:D

Back
Top Bottom