Any Memorial Day W/E Plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know its a bit early, but of course pretty much everyone has the day off, so i was wondering what people were planning to be up to, if there was still space on boats or big parties planned etc?

Personally i might only dive on the saturday at Blue Spring with Chris for some of her OW checkout dives, get up to other non-diving things the rest of the weekend. I am not sure if twobittxn is going to be down and diving with us or if he'll head down the coast to where there is usually more action.

simbrooks:
I know its a bit early, but of course pretty much everyone has the day off, so i was wondering what people were planning to be up to, if there was still space on boats or big parties planned etc?

ME ME ME ME ME (and my hubby)!!!
coming to Florida for a week, 6 days of diving......... woo hoo!!!!!

robint

robint:
ME ME ME ME ME (and my hubby)!!!
coming to Florida for a week, 6 days of diving......... woo hoo!!!!!

robint
All 6 of you, that'll fill up half a boat :wink: Where are you headed, who are you diving with, when, how, why etc?

simbrooks:
All 6 of you, that'll fill up half a boat :wink: Where are you headed, who are you diving with, when, how, why etc?

we are diving with Seahorse in Pompano on Thurs, Fri, and Sat am and night dive
then Splashdown in Boynton on Sun, Mon, Tues am dives

We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and this is our first trip to this area (we have done Keys and too many trips to Cozumel plus lots of cold water local diving) and we are looking forward to seeing some cool critters and wrecks! My husband is an A.I. and almost always has to dive with students in tow, so when the two of us finally get to dive together and in warm water - Look OUT!!

robint

Simon, I'll be diving WPB this Sunday May 22. Too early to plan the holiday, but may go down again for 29th and 30th. Or maybe back to springs. Don't know yet. I'll watch this thread and let you know.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom