Any Junior Swampers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jesse03

Registered
Reaction score
Are there any swampers that live in San Antonio that are in their twenties?
Anytime that I have gone diving which is not a lot I have been the youngest.
Or any that live around the San Antonio area?

Jesse

jesse

first welcome to the swamp. As for youngest im not sure i think there are a couple members of the group younger then you but that would be a question either Dee, Scubatexan, or twobittxn to answer as im not sure.

are you at lackland AFB ?

FYI im 23 and im in the dallas area

Welcome to the swamp Jesse03! I am not a "junior" swamper by any means but as i approach by 38th birthday next week I must say ....thanks :1poke: now I feel my age. My stepdaughter is 14 , she is a junior swamper and dives only when there are teenage boys around. LOL.
We will be at Lake Travis on April 30 - May 1 so make plans to come on down to Windy point.
See you around the swamp!

Yes I am stationed at lackland AFB. I have never gone out diving with you all but it's hard to find people that are in their twenties or so. Well it has been hard for me. I hope to meet and dive with some younger folks through Scuba Board.
Not that I have any problem with the older folks.

Jesse

Scubatooth:
jesse

first welcome to the swamp. As for youngest im not sure i think there are a couple members of the group younger then you but that would be a question either Dee, Scubatexan, or twobittxn to answer as im not sure.

are you at lackland AFB ?

FYI im 23 and im in the dallas area

Great. Thank you. I will keep that in mind and try to come out there.

Jesse

Debraw:
Welcome to the swamp Jesse03! I am not a "junior" swamper by any means but as i approach by 38th birthday next week I must say ....thanks :1poke: now I feel my age. My stepdaughter is 14 , she is a junior swamper and dives only when there are teenage boys around. LOL.
We will be at Lake Travis on April 30 - May 1 so make plans to come on down to Windy point.
See you around the swamp!

There are several in the Austin group in their 20's. We also have several official swamp divers who are still in the teens.

TwoBit

My 18 yr old daughter dives with us, Jesse. She doesn't post on this website, but she asked me the other day to order her a Swampdiver Tshirt. She usually finds herself diving with older divers also, but it doesn't seem to bother her. She likes to buddy with her dad, she trusts him. And she doesn't have to give me those underwater "whatever" signs that way.

Foo

I did not know they had Texas Swampers shirts. Where do you get them?
I don't mind at all diving with older adults, It would just be awesome to find someone in their early twenties to dive with.
Thank you
Jessica

Foo:
My 18 yr old daughter dives with us, Jesse. She doesn't post on this website, but she asked me the other day to order her a Swampdiver Tshirt. She usually finds herself diving with older divers also, but it doesn't seem to bother her. She likes to buddy with her dad, she trusts him. And she doesn't have to give me those underwater "whatever" signs that way.

Foo

jesse03:
I did not know they had Texas Swampers shirts. Where do you get them?
I don't mind at all diving with older adults, It would just be awesome to find someone in their early twenties to dive with.
Thank you
Jessica

http://www.cafepress.com/texasdivers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom