Any interest in Dive/camp weekend Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alan & I will likely be out early Saturday morning to get in a couple tanks ... the place was pretty packed last Saturday morning as the weather and the water were both great!

How many divers would be interested in a Friday evening boat dive along a wall on Cypress Creek? Last night seven anchors were recovered, five were dragged along by one diver who also stopped to try a lighter underwater. Another diver almost spit out his reg watching the lighter attempt and seeing the plume of silt following the diver with the anchors.

I can pick up at Windy Point, just a short surface swim to the boat. We would be at the dive site in five minutes.

Sounds fun - what time??? I'm planning on hitting the road from Dallas around 1. I was going to have dinner with my girlfriends, but I think they would understand... :)

I am trying to coordinate with Scubashawn to determine if enough divers are interested. Call my cell phone in the afternoon for an update since I will not be near email for the rest of the day.

Would love to go if it wasn't today. Gotta watch that whole debate thing.

~Jess

Campfire on Saturday night.

See everyone there, it is Dive Friday.........:D

Call me direct if camping Friday night........512-968-8278

Shawn O'Shea

I am trying to coordinate with Scubashawn to determine if enough divers are interested. Call my cell phone in the afternoon for an update since I will not be near email for the rest of the day.

Well, pooh, since it's 5 PM and I have not gotten a call I guess we are no-go for tonight. Pooh!! Ah well. My 2 girlfriends are playing Buzz and I am lolling on the floor playing amused audience....T-13 hours until dive time...

I will be out there Saturday doing an OW class for a friend. I might want to get another dive in while I am out there, might even spend the night.

~Jess

Well, pooh, since it's 5 PM and I have not gotten a call I guess we are no-go for tonight. Pooh!! Ah well. My 2 girlfriends are playing Buzz and I am lolling on the floor playing amused audience....T-13 hours until dive time...

I did leave Robert a voice message earlier about your DIVE request.

When you called earlier I had 4 people in my office for a meeting. It has been a long day and a long work week, so glad to be at the lake shortly to dive in the morning.

Look forward to the Java :coffee:

See you then.

I will be out there Saturday doing an OW class for a friend. I might want to get another dive in while I am out there, might even spend the night.

~Jess

Awesome Jess see you Saturday...look forward to meeting up.

I did leave Robert a voice message earlier about your DIVE request.

Robert called me. He said he wasnt sure about the boat tomorrow, but he would look for us. He will def be going out Sunday from the marina at 10 AM if anyone else is interested. I am still waffling about what I *should* do - like go back to Dallas and go grocery shopping and do laundry - and what I want to do: MORE DIVING!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom