Any info on seadive masks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HVF21221

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on seadive masks? A manufacturers website or who carries them? My LDS carries them and it seems nice with color correcting lenses but I was trying to do some research before handing out the cash. It seems very comfortable. Thanks in advance.

HVF21221:
Does anyone have any info on seadive masks? A manufacturers website or who carries them? My LDS carries them and it seems nice with color correcting lenses but I was trying to do some research before handing out the cash. It seems very comfortable. Thanks in advance.

I'm also interested in this so I'd love to hear from anyone who might know anything about this company. My LDS carries them, but I can't find ANY information about these masks online.

I was fortunate to win one of the masks in a underwater pumpkin carving contest last year at the quarry. It is the most comfortable mask I have ever worn (the skirt is VERY soft), and the color correcting lense is nice in tropical locations as it appears to keep the colors more true. It is an expensive mask, however (luckily mine was free!). I have used the mask at Guppy Gulch (quarry) on a good vis day and the tint did not seem to come into play. I dont know how the tint would be diving the MD/DE coast.

I have a Seadive mask that I bought recently from my LDS and it is outstanding as far as the seal goes. The silicone is very soft. I want to buy another one just in case!

Back
Top Bottom