Any hope for relaxing spring straps?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do, for me most things need to be modified to fit, even the boots are modded by grinding the sole width View attachment 553011
I use the original pulls by pulling a loop through and lock it with a wire tie View attachment 553013View attachment 553014
Or I use the fins with the best foot pocket available, at least for my feet, the GO Sport
View attachment 553016View attachment 553017View attachment 553013
Those deep6 fins have some unusual sized foot pockets. It was a frustrating experience for me, and I came very close to abandoning them before I managed to get the straps just right. I also had to replace my booties, as the scubapro booties I'd used forever with a variety of fins were NFG in deep6. On the upside, they're very nice fins now when I'm not in a drysuit!

Those deep6 fins have some unusual sized foot pockets. It was a frustrating experience for me, and I came very close to abandoning them before I managed to get the straps just right. I also had to replace my booties, as the scubapro booties I'd used forever with a variety of fins were NFG in deep6. On the upside, they're very nice fins now when I'm not in a drysuit!

The original post and my add on applies for Jet fins, not Deep6. My Deep6 are fine.

Back
Top Bottom