Any here that dive cold?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blowin Da Bubbl

Registered
Reaction score
A few friends and myself are camping at Dam Park this weekend . Jan 31st and Feb 1st. We will be diving all day both days. Is anyone interested or are warm hearts and good company by a fire not enough to brave the cold between warming sessions. Would love to meet some of you and have the opportunity to dive with you. Give me a call I am awake til 11:00 pm or so.
Damon (512) 970 -4305
C-mon lets get wet. The more the merrier....................

B.D.B.

I will be at Lake Travis this weekend, but with a couple of Master Diver students. If we get over that way, we will try to look you up. Have fun and dive safe. Es mucho frio!

Yeppers it is very cold . Yo se habla poquito Espanol.
We will be there all weekend maybe as early as friday night . Look for my white ext. cab F-150. It's the one with a fish hangin from the rearview......
TY for the reply as well.

Dive deep dive safe and dive often.

B.D.B.

I wish we'd known about this earlier, we already have plans for the weekend. I like winter camping but will leave the winter diving to Beast!

Dee:
I wish we'd known about this earlier, we already have plans for the weekend. I like winter camping but will leave the winter diving to Beast!

ahhhhhhhh the bennies of diving dry. Hows beast's new undergarment working out?

Teknadv3x

Dee:

Maybee next time Dee. By the way I gotta say I love the pics you have taken.
You get some great shots.

Damon

Teknadv3x:
ahhhhhhhh the bennies of diving dry. Hows beast's new undergarment working out?

He loves it! But he thinks if he had water much colder he'd have to add at least a vest to it.
Damon....thanks. I'm glad you enjoy them.

Dee:
He loves it! But he thinks if he had water much colder he'd have to add at least a vest to it.

He probally is feeling the cold in his chest correct? Tell Him to try putting a little less air in the BC and more in the Drysuit. See if that helps. If not, than a vest or argon may be the thing to do.

Dave

I'll tell him but I'm pretty sure he already does that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom