Any good social network website for divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys,

I noticed someone was looking for a social networking site for Scubadiving and someone else mentioned us.

Scubaplex is up and running and the activity is picking so do check us out

the Calendar shows whats up ... posting to, and viewing the regional forums keeps you and others abreast of whats going on in with you, or in your neighborhood ... the Surface Interval very much is a social networking area

I think he wants a diving site with games on it like Scubaville.....

ediving.us ? scuba diving simulator/game with buddy diving, real dive sites, real gear, marine life, social network (more members than divematrix :D), online dive log (needs improvement ..... members are using it to log both real and virtual dives ... go figure).

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I dabbled over at singledivers.com, but found it mostly to be a sales front for the owner's dive travel service. Sure some nice trips and seems to be some genuine camaraderie, but I prefer ScubaBoard: broader, more independent, more real, less hype, less sales pitch.

Although, sometimes, also more drama. :dramaqueen: Then again, that's what :popcorn: is for.

Give Unreal Scuba (Unreal Scuba) a try. It is branching out from a popular Facebook app.

Pretty cool looking site.
Wow, 6 whole threads.

Guess the facebook app wasn't so popular after all.

:D

Give Unreal Scuba (Unreal Scuba) a try. It is branching out from a popular Facebook app.

Pretty cool looking site.
Looks very cool ..... and very empty
How many members?

Back
Top Bottom