Any fun Scubaboarders in Curacao on 15 March?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheDiveBus

Contributor
Reaction score
opposite Pierbaai Beach and Breezes\Sunscape Hotel
If so, you're cordially invited to The Dive Bus St Paddy's Day dive, which will basically involve a substantial amount of ridiculousness underwater, the likes of which have never been seen before (to be sure). This will be followed by appropriate top-side refreshments.

It's also an opportunity to earn a rather special 'Paddy' certification...

Go here for more info (The Dive Bus - Join in the St 'PADI' day fun with The Dive Bus, Curacao, Sunday 15 March) but please note that spaces are limited and restrictions do apply (i.e. you need to be slightly nuts and clad in something appropriately Irish-ish.)

Hope to see you there :eek:)
Suzy
http//:The Dive Bus - HOME

Hi Suzy,

I may even have a day off on March 15th...

I am not Irish, though; but I can play "Dirty Old Town" on my harmonica :wink:

Greetings from Westpoint
Andreas

Hey Suzy,

If I can steal the time I might come down with Sunshine and a friend visiting from Germany. At what time does the feast begin?

Ah, b.t.w., you may have to work on your timing regarding visits to Westpoint - had you come here one day later, you might have seen the hammerhead shark too :wink:

Greetings from the West
Andreas

Hey Suzy,

I arranged for a day off on March 15th for myself - the shark is still trying to convince his/her boss :)

Sunshine wants to come, too, and Maurene, a student of mine staying in Lagun. Maybe there will also be a friend from Germany - makes your party even more international...

See you soon
Andreas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom