Any fossilers wanna show off some photos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Phil has been getting out Joe. Sounds like Johnny has had a busy season running the Cooper. I am still totally absorbed in refurbishing my FX140 Cruiser. I am starting to assemble it now. I got my head back from the machine shop and I have new spark plug threads via a thread insert. Will be installing the cams and lifters tomorrow. I plan to turn the crank with the starter while it is on the bench. I want to verify starter function before I hoist the engine and put it back in the hull. My refurbishing hobby has turned into a little money pit. No complaints though because I have found that I love refurbishing. Especially water toys.

For the time being my scuba gear is just sitting. Mainly because my money is being spent on my Waverunner.

This is not me, but check out this ride. Looks like the type of ride I typically do down around Morris Island Inlet. Would love to go there and ride. The Yami in the vid is an FX HO Cruiser. Basically the same engine, fuel tank, hull, impeller, etc, as mine except newer. Sounds EXACTLY like mine.

Lee sorry to hear you haven't been in the water, but good that you're getting your water toy back together. That's a great tool to run the Edisto with and explore and have fun while looking. The Cooper's water temp has already dropped into the upper 60's so time is running down. You need to get wet. Good Luck!

Joe I,m going to be diving the Edisto Oct 11th through the 13th if you or Matt or anyone else is interested

Thanks Phil... I'll will sure let you know if we can make it. My oldest grandson is going through dive certification now, so I know for the next 2 weekends I'm tied up with him. But if something changes I'll be calling.......Thanks.

Well my Grandson has one more Saturday dive and he'll be certified. He saids he's ready to take on the Cooper River. I've got to hurry and get him river trained before it gets to cold. But if the weather will cooperate this spring I'll have a new team member. Already looking forward to next year.

No Lee! I'm planning on getting in a few more dive before the water get too cold. The water temp. this past weekend was 68 degrees. The wet suit is a must, but the Vis is pretty good. Grandson has is finial dive this weekend and I expect the cool nights this week will drop the water temp a few more degrees. I usually stop diving when the water temp. hits 50 degrees which is around the end of Nov. So not alot of time left.

Well Lee, Phil I have just added a new dive partner. My oldest Grandson Christian has just finish up his Certification this weekend in the Cooper River and found a few teeth while he was at it. He informed me that we're diving alot next year. Look out Lowcountry a new Fossil hunter has just entered the water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom