Any fossilers wanna show off some photos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okay Mike ... here is one for ya:

long time back, we were fossiling the Santa Fe river in Florida (better known as Gennie Springs). The tube-ers were floating over head as you described and I had thoughts, but dismissed them.

Fast forward a few days and I find myself in a gift shop in Myrtle Beach SC. Well they had this alligator head display. They had all size heads. The display included the "adult alligator head" just sitting there on the shelf.

The high-school-devious part of my brain was thinking that it would not be too difficult to affix a cut-off broom stick to one of these adult alligator heads.

At this point my mind was re-playing my dive at Gennie Springs with me on the bottom with this alligator head broom stick arrangement.

Need I say more

I am going to post some photos I took of a Cooper river spot called the "Kiddie Pool". I am not going to disclose the location because it is one of those personal and private spots. Call it by name and ask Phil about it if you want to try it.

100_3527.jpg

100_3535.jpg

100_3541.jpg

My Kiddie Pool teeth
100_3570.jpg

Here are some teeth for your viewing pleasure

A white root green and brown Mako tooth
whiterootmako.jpg

Most my orange teeth, I forgot to grab that orange and gray Hemi for this photo op
Orangeteeth.jpg

beautiful mako Mike!
isnt there a fossil show this weekend?? Id love to go but wont be able to make it down......there is a bad respitory virus going around here in NE TN and guess who's got it! gonna be a few weeks and 2 rounds of antibiotics to gt it outta my system...anyway....anyone wanna film the show for the less fortunate??

I will take my camera to the fossil show Mud. Meanwhile here are some past recordings to peruse. The first video (Cypress Gardens Fossil Show 2010) is the "ditch weezles" collection.

Fossil Show Photos 2010

Last edited:
Hey Lee, I'll be there and I also want to go to the gun show in Ladson. Gotta pick up more stuff. My son Wade is becoming a heck of a shot with his 22 rifle. I need to pick up more magazines for him.

I did not attend the fossil show last year and I cannot remember, are there fossils for sale there to? if so I will need to bring some moolah with me, lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom