Any female Jersey divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey scuba41girl -

I am the "sister" that dive-aholic was posting about. I would definitely join you on a boat dive. Do you usually sign up through a dive shop or with a charter?

You can PM me and maybe we can dive together soon. We (brother and I) are probably diving the railroad bridge Monday 8/14 in the late afternoon. That would be my first shore dive in Jersey, but have done a handful between North Carolina and Florida. I have also done some boat dives in those two states, but only one so far in Jersey.

We are doing a boat dive both Wednesday 8/9 (evening dive) and Friday 8/11. I am pretty sure there is still room on these trips. You are welcome to join!

Denise

Dive-aholic:
Railroad Bridge is in Point Pleasant right across the street from the 7-11. No boat, just walk in from the sidewalk. :D No surf to contend with, but has to be done at slack tide because the current can be pretty strong from what I hear.
catch me another time. i logged 5 dives in the last 2 days so i have to do some work to pay for the air fills :D

oops....jersey chris is my bf. he was logged in and i didnt realize it. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom