Any female Jersey divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My sister dives and lives in NJ. What part of Jersey are you in? She's on here occasionally. I'll let you know you're looking.

Dive-aholic:
My sister dives and lives in NJ. What part of Jersey are you in? She's on here occasionally. I'll let you know you're looking.

I live in central jersey. i'm 3 miles from Great Adventure. I dive out of Belmar.

My sister is about an hour from Great Adventure. She's near New Brunswick. Not too far away.

She's done boat dives, not shore dives...yet. In a couple of weeks we'll be hitting the railroad bridge for the 1st time. We're planning on diving it on a Monday, but you're welcome to join us if you're available.

Dive-aholic:
She's done boat dives, not shore dives...yet. In a couple of weeks we'll be hitting the railroad bridge for the 1st time. We're planning on diving it on a Monday, but you're welcome to join us if you're available.
where is it? is it a boat dive? i've also only done boat diving here. i will definitely check my schedule.

Railroad Bridge is in Point Pleasant right across the street from the 7-11. No boat, just walk in from the sidewalk. :D No surf to contend with, but has to be done at slack tide because the current can be pretty strong from what I hear.

im not a female, but I dive in belmar. If you go to Avon, NJ there is a dive shop called Divers two (diverstwo.com) they have boat and shore dives all the time with some great female buddys.

Back
Top Bottom