Any feedback from a Cootwo user?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meatsim

Registered
Reaction score
I've been planning on getting a Cootwo, now that they are out in the wild I thought someone of the forums might have on already. Does anyone have any feedback on them from using one and comments on the build quality? I appreciate that the manufacture is on these boards but I'm after some user feedback.

for anyone that isn't aware of them https://www.divenavstore.com/

I've been planning on getting a Cootwo, now that they are out in the wild I thought someone of the forums might have on already. Does anyone have any feedback on them from using one and comments on the build quality? .....
If you end up purchasing one, please post your review on SB :)

I've only used mine a handful of times, but it seems to work quite well. (-;

Using mine in the shop. I'm up to 87 tanks analysed; Zero problems so far. Accuracy seems to be holding Did a 100% O2 and 36% EAN calibration this morning. Perfectly mine - none needed.

I've been planning on getting a Cootwo, now that they are out in the wild I thought someone of the forums might have on already. Does anyone have any feedback on them from using one and comments on the build quality? I appreciate that the manufacture is on these boards but I'm after some user feedback.

for anyone that isn't aware of them https://www.divenavstore.com/
I've had one since late December. My only complaint is that the protective film over the display and button is quite soft and is easily scratched. A more durable coating or a way to replace the film would sure be nice

..... My only complaint is that the protective film over the display and button is quite soft and is easily scratched. .....
We ship cootwo with 2 layers of protective films (that came with the label).
You are supposed to remove them before starting using the device .....

If interested we have plenty of labels too :wink:

Back
Top Bottom