Any experience or knowledge of Hog Predator drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While I can't(as of yet) speak for the HOG drysuit, I do own quite a bit of their gear(regs etc). and find it to be of the highest quality. Give Mike at Dive Right In SCUBA a call, he is about as helpful as you can get, and really friendly!

I have been diving one for a few months now - it is a very well made suit. The only problem I have seen with the suit is the boots- I have the normal stock boots and they are very slick when shore diving - I would recommend neoprene socks and using a different boot. I dive mine daily 2-3 dives a day and have had no other complaints except for the boots being very slick when entering and exiting the water.

I have been diving one for a few months now - it is a very well made suit. The only problem I have seen with the suit is the boots- I have the normal stock boots and they are very slick when shore diving - I would recommend neoprene socks and using a different boot. I dive mine daily 2-3 dives a day and have had no other complaints except for the boots being very slick when entering and exiting the water.

I'm a diver on Okinawa too! Small world.

Anyways, do you know if this suit is made with any neoprene (would avoid the neoprene socks and go for the boots)? My husband is allergic to neoprene so he must avoid it.

Kim- I think we know each other. Their is not neoprene on the suit- they are very well made. If you want to see one in person you can stop by the shop.

Friend of mine has been diving one for quite a while and is very impressed with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom