Any CSSP divers know anything about this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup, that's the one!

I usually run into it when navigating from Sisco to the large boat.

I usually run into it when navigating from Sisco to the large boat.
Now we're getting close...So...on one of your usual runs from Sisco to the large boat, did you happen to make a stop at Wally & give him a balloon ride to the large boat? :D

Now we're getting close...So...on one of your usual runs from Sisco to the large boat, did you happen to make a stop at Wally & give him a balloon ride to the large boat? :D

LOL, not me :)

OK, I went by the boat to pay my respects to Wally but someone has shoved him over the side of the boat and he is now in the grass. Think it is time for a rescue mission. :cool2:

I was out at the swamp today (4/14) and it looks like Wally Gator has taken a swim to find a new home. He's now perched on the bow of the cabin cruiser. Anybody else see this? Idea's on how he got to his new digs?

It looks like someone fixed his lower jaw. When I saw him 2 weeks ago perched on some rocks, his lower jaw was in 2 pieces...

Jim

That's good if it's fixed. A couple weeks ago his lower jaw had broken off and was laying in the silt. I picked it up and stuffed it in the gator's mouth so it wouldn't get lost.

That's good if it's fixed. A couple weeks ago his lower jaw had broken off and was laying in the silt. I picked it up and stuffed it in the gator's mouth so it wouldn't get lost.

Yup that's where I saw it... In his mouth. He looks a lot better than he did with the two piece jaw.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom