Anvaya cove diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jigo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi. anyone here know of a dive shop that can take me diving in or around anvaya? not including the wrecks of subic pls.

Hi! Not sure if the dive shop at Anvaya is already up and running, but if it is, you could go dive "the canyons" which is towards Grande Island. It's a reef dive with an interesting topography. I think some people call it "coral garden", too. It's also got some good macro stuff. Last time we were there, a diver from our group actually saw a black tip shark. You can stay shallow, at around 20meters max and enjoy going in and out of the narrow canyons whether or not to steer cleer of the current :)

thanks wershwie. who did you dive with? got any contact info?

We went diving with Andy of Subic Scuba College. Here's Devon Diver here on SB, so you can go and PM him :) Their place is along Boardwalk, though, so that's another half hour drive from Anvaya if the dive op there's not open yet.

Andy likes seeing more than just wrecks in Subic, so I'm sure you'd find it interesting to be diving with him :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom