Anti-Fogging Treatments for New Masks. (a comparison of techniques)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you sneak a peek at the previous 650 or so posts in this thread, you may realize why your post is not really helpful. :(
Long winded....Edit.
Submitted for your approval...LOL.

...//... What I do, and have done for 20 years is..
Many, many years ago that argument was totally put to rest (for me). We had contracted for an 'alpha' instructor to polish our C-programming skills. Resume

During the most memorable interpersonal 'ramp-up' to the formal lecture, Rex mentioned to the five of us (in response to a question) that his hardest student/sell/audience was someone who has done something forever and sees no reason for change. I took that to heart.

...//... Note* Many Dive equipment manufacturers have been making mask for decades. You would almost think they would remove the film, or spray it with the Super Duper Fog Inhibitor. I don't believe there is anything that is 100%
Cheers.
Why do you think that they are even trying?

Quality Fade in China - HGExperts.com

Many, many years ago that argument was totally put to rest (for me). We had contracted for an 'alpha' instructor to polish our C-programming skills. Resume

I :heart: it that he still has "including Microsoft and Digital Equipment Corp." up at the top, though I'm not entirely sure how to parse that.

I :heart: it that he still has "including Microsoft and Digital Equipment Corp." up at the top, though I'm not entirely sure how to parse that.

Oh the diversion. I loved PDP-11. I yearn for the days of Compuserve and X.25. Now back to masks.

We did a PDP-11 emulator in Microsoft Whatever-it-was-called-at-the-time for SysProg 302 aka "that Mickeysoft OS programming". Complete with reverse-Hungarian variable names and Windows help files. (I was a "mature-age" student. (As opposed to "mature", I suppose.))

Was a PDP-11 'destructive read' like the '8' was? I had to come up with 6502 equivalent as a project...

I still have my password from my Compuserve (Brookline, Mass) dialup. Morphed into AOL, screw them...

Was a PDP-11 'destructive read' like the '8' was? I had to come up with 6502 equivalent as a project...

I still have my password from my Compuserve (Brookline, Mass) dialup. Morphed into AOL, screw them...
Stop hijacking this thread or I'll report you to the OP.

Back
Top Bottom