Another,Which Dive Computer Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

E8ArmyDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello fellow SCUBA nuts.So I am in the process of getting refit for diving(physically & materially)& have narrowed my new computer choices down to the Oceanic "Pro Plus 2.1" or the Aeris "Atmos Ai" & am wondering if anyone can comment on which manufacturer (if either)has a more reliable build quality,quality control & Customer Service(should there be a problem)?Thanks very much,take care...

FYI, I love my ProPlus 2.1

Also, finally figured out how to download data to Oceanlog. Problem was I was following the directions. PP 2.1 seems to be a different beast when it comes to downloading data.

Thanks NCaDiver,did not know Aeris was owned by Oceanic's parent company.Makes my decision that much easier.

You're welcome now comes the hard part design and look. But I think I like the aeris just a little better. Better connecter for the download and I like how it angled against the body. PS my wife has PP2.1 which she really likes I have hoseless computer.

.........have narrowed my new computer choices down to the Oceanic "Pro Plus 2.1" or the Aeris "Atmos Ai" .........
you can see both computers in action in our classes and simulators and compare them side by side with our Dive Computer Research Tool

idc_iphone_aeris_atmosai_200.jpgidc_iphone_oceanic_pp2.jpg

Both computers come with a free online class if you register them with their respective manufacturers.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom