Another "ultimate" fin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have tried a pair, I didn’t like them much but that seems to be because they so different, I didn’t use them enough to modify my kick to the fin, only used the green spines.

they are, with the green spine, great for frog kicks, ok for the flutter but the lock up is weird in that I’m not used to the abrupt change.

I also had to restrict the test to my pool because they are a bit small for my feet so I had to change to bungee straps to use them with neoprene booties, none of my rock boots would fit in the foot pocket (the only foot pocket size at this time is a size smaller than I need) I’m not one of the official testers but I see potential in the design.

LEGO fins?

Actually these are meant to be assembled while on a long deco stop for entertainment to kill boredom. Did someone say “dive with them…”?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom