Another "ultimate" fin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't realize there was already a thread on this topic. I saw it and linked the website, as I personally had not heard of them until today. I didn't bother to search SB prior to posting. My apologies, and thanks to scubadada for sharing the previous thread.

They actually work really well. I switch between diving them and diving my DiveRite XT's. When I go back to the TrueFin, I'm surprised by the difference in propulsion.

They actually work really well. I switch between diving them and diving my DiveRite XT's. When I go back to the TrueFin, I'm surprised by the difference in propulsion.
Would you be able to compare their performance/feel in both frog kicking and flutter kicking compared to the DR XT? And possibly to the Eddys if you have any experience with those as well. Thanks

Would you be able to compare their performance/feel in both frog kicking and flutter kicking compared to the DR XT? And possibly to the Eddys if you have any experience with those as well. Thanks
I'm currently comparing Trufins to XTs, which I have used for many years. I will post when this visit to SE FL is finished.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom